1. Show and Tell-Deb made some cool PicCollage board games for her second graders. We ran into a few bumps in the road.
A. When making a gameboard, create gameboard in PicCollage and save to camera.
B. Create a new PicCollage and CHOOSE A BACKGROUND, use photo icon, select gameboard you made.
C. Create stickers as pieces and game is ready.
2. We looked into Active Apps. I think its an android tech tool. Not sure. Will keep my eye out for it.
3. iPad stand...under $10
4. Monica Burns Webinar Transforming your classroom to tech savvy.
iPad and Padlet for KWL activities
Todays Meet (app) backchanneling
Give them a prompt or video to watch and they have a space to respond.
Movie Makers and Adobe spark videos
Read and write and make a movie of their work.
Virtual Reality: Google cardboard
introduce with the google cardboard site
go see where Beethoven lived
5. Google Sites. Check it out. Anything worth getting into?
6. We messed around with TodayMeet. Could be a cool way to send a link and have kids blog. ALERT: The filter for youtube would be a problem.
ipad hacks and tricks TTT podcast
Vicky Davis 10 Min. teacher ipad and music
check out google sites video above
check out google cardboard
Look at seesaw calendar activity
Seasaw challenge as well
Create a KWL padlet for first day of school
postcard for fall